We want all the children in our community to flourish, so we have introduced The Thrive Approach in order to support their emotional and social development. Our aim is to help your children feel happy and secure, able to enjoy friendships, relate well to others and be ready and able to learn. The Thrive Approach Thrive is a specific way of working with all children that helps to develop their social and emotional well-being, enabling them to engage with life and learning. It supports them in becoming more self- assured, capable and adaptable. It can also address any troubled, or troubling, behaviours providing a firm foundation for academic attainment. Positive relationships are at the heart of Thrive. We use these relationships, together with play and creative activities, to give children key experiences at each different stage of their development. Repetition of these activities supports their development, helping them to:
* feel good about themselves and know that they matter
* increase their sense of security and trust
* increase their emotional well-being
* improve their capacity to be creative and curious
* increase their self-esteem and confidence to learn
* learn to recognise and regulate their feelings
* learn to think before behaving in a certain way
* …and much more.
We will regularly share updates and information via this page and should you want to discuss Thrive you are more than welcome to speak with our office team who will forward your enquiry to our Thrive team.
Updates and Information